Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Lucid moment

What would a  spiritual experience be? If I were enlightened what would I see? What would I hear? The experience would be extraordinary in some way, right?

lucid experience
Hearing, seeing; being physically lucid, enabled  me to be emotional lucid. Psychologically lucid. Spiritually lucid.

 I hear my steps. Have you heard the sound of your steps. its indescribable. and unremarkable. But for the act of hearing the sound they make. Nothing remarkable about seeing a crumpled napkin on a table. Other than that I am seeing it.

Experiencing Lucidly can be a source of immense pleasure and joy. More so than fine dining.
Every moment is meaningful. Purposeful. I connect with the energy of the universe. Deepen my connection with the energy that is in being lucidity.

out of the paradigm living.

No comments:

Post a Comment