Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Meaning & Fulfillment

Every moment is an opportunity for my conscious energy to grow brighter.
This energy persists after my body, the assemblage of nerve endings, sinews, blood vessels, is done being my body.

Imagine this:
walking down a hall. at night. in the dark. you have your phone with you. you sleep with it right?
and you use it as a light. its dim. or bright. if its dim, images are unclear.
if its bright images are vivid, colorful.
what will your consciousness (allow you to) 'see', what will it perceive, will it perceive itself and what will that be?

I most enhance that energy when my experience is lucid.
A waking, active experience.

How do I do that?
Many ways.
Become open to it by eliminating conditions for harmony.

Meditate.
Run.
Sing.
Yoga.
Quigong.




No comments:

Post a Comment